Saturday, November 21, 2009

About me

Just a note about me:
In the articles I write, I take an authoritative tone for simplicity, but I don't want to give the impression that  I think I'm an authority.
I do not claim to be an expert in anything or to have any qualifications whatsoever.  Everything on this blog is a matter of my opinion which may or may not be worth anything.

The name jumpthestack comes from a technique(now long obsolete) in computer security for exploiting a stack buffer overflow vulnerability.

2 comments:

ricedwing said...

Hi,
Found your posts searching for reviews on Louis Awerbuck's classes. Still undecided but nicer to some reviews of the local places. You might be interested in this class, MagPul Dynamics: Dynamic Handgun 1, Oct 1-3, 2010 San Jose, CA

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=241961

Jumpthestack said...

I'm interested in that one but it's too far out right now for me to make a commitment. I am signed up for the Magpul carbine class in February.